(All opinions and descriptions of life in Ukraine contained herein are mine. I do not, nor am I qualified to,
express the official opinions of the Peace Corps or the U.S. Government.)

Monday, July 19, 2010

Sleepless

Can't really sleep recently. Ever since I got the notice that i was accepted, I've just been really too excited for sleep. I really want to sleep, but here I am at 12 am and there's no way i'm falling asleep. I keep thinking about all the different things I need to do to get ready. Who knows if I'll even be leaving soon though. I keep feeling like i'm the luckiest person on earth. I don't know why, it's probably going to be really hard, but I just have this really optimistic feeling about the whole process. I'm stoked. Just need to figure out how to sleep now...

No comments:

Post a Comment