(All opinions and descriptions of life in Ukraine contained herein are mine. I do not, nor am I qualified to,
express the official opinions of the Peace Corps or the U.S. Government.)

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Україна!!! (UKRAINE)

Well, as I predicted... Ukraine it is! I'm really excited. Scratch that, that's a huge understatement. I'm exhilarated to the point where i can't really sit still... I'm really really happy about this development. I never really thought about it, but Ukraine is basically in Central Europe. I mean ya, it's obviously in the eastern region, but it's really close to everything in Europe. I am really looking forward to studying the region more and finding out whats good. I'm still waiting to see the official packet due to the fact that it got sent to my dads house instead of mine (they have both addresses, so i guess they sent it to the one that i put down as the primary). Anyways, I am too excited to sit still and write right now. I'll post what the details are once i get the packet. Stay tuned!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Nitai, I found your blog on PeaceCorpsJounals.com, I also recently received an invitation to serve in the Ukraine!

    Congratulations, and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. right on! will you be teaching english as well?

    good luck to you as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup, I'll be working in the TEFL program as an English teacher!

    Probly see you at staging/training.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! Congrats on your invitation... if you're interested, join our group on FB. :)

    http://www.facebook.com/GViking?ref=search#!/group.php?gid=130197597013512&ref=ts

    See you in September!

    ReplyDelete