(All opinions and descriptions of life in Ukraine contained herein are mine. I do not, nor am I qualified to,
express the official opinions of the Peace Corps or the U.S. Government.)

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Waiting for mail


So I got an e-mail this morning that read: your Peace Corps toolkit has been updated... This news always jolts me. It's because while waiting for all my medical stuff, I hadn't seen any movement in this sector for a long time. Now that my medical is done, things have been speeding along, so I have been getting a lot of toolkit updates. Anyways, here's what today's toolkit update has told me:


I think this means that I'm going to find out the country I'm going to through this packet. Man now i'm really nervous... I'm thinking it's going to be Ukraine, because I looked at the departure dates for this fall, and since I've been assigned to the Eastern European sector, I think it's either going to be Ukraine in late September, or possibly Macedonia in October. Anyways, TOO DAMN EXCITED FOR MY OWN GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment