(All opinions and descriptions of life in Ukraine contained herein are mine. I do not, nor am I qualified to,
express the official opinions of the Peace Corps or the U.S. Government.)

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Ukrainian Thanksgiving

Getting Ready to Feast
The Feast

алисон и я (еше раз!)

ямямямямям

Adam going in for seconds

Yasa licking Toli with Maksim serenading us in the background

Apparently both Koshka's (cats) and Sabbaka's (dogs) both partake at the Ukrainian dinner table

Kitchen dance party

Rocky's dancing face

Annddddddd... i'm done.

Happy Thanksgiving from Ukraine! Hope you all had a wonderful one as I did!
Can't say how thankful I am to be here right now, as much as I miss you all, I'm having the time of my life!

Love Nitai

1 comment:

  1. SWEET! photos Nitai.
    The fam and I came to Shawn's new place in Hood River,OR.... sadly, without Dav. He was pedaling over the coastal range towards the wine country.
    DId you suggest having the Thanksgiving feast or is it a traditional celebration there too?
    I am thankful you are sharing your experience with us!
    cheers and love, cyndra

    ReplyDelete