(All opinions and descriptions of life in Ukraine contained herein are mine. I do not, nor am I qualified to,
express the official opinions of the Peace Corps or the U.S. Government.)

Friday, December 3, 2010

Concert

For the past two days I have been facilitating concerts at the two schools that my cluster taught at. The first school was Gymnaisum. It went really well, the sound was off, but i mean everything else went great. Then today we had another concert at School 3. It was hectic to say the least, but I feel like it went really well, so I have no complaints. The students were all very greatful and looked like they really enjoyed it, so mission was accomplished! I am very happy that we were able to do something positive for them. Here are some pictures of the concert along with the new snow and the cafeteria food that we eat sometimes:















2 comments:

  1. nice food! I want some for the cafeteria in Tel Aviv University!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah it was pretty good, i mean, for 11 grvn (about $1.50 US) it was awesome!

    ReplyDelete