(All opinions and descriptions of life in Ukraine contained herein are mine. I do not, nor am I qualified to,
express the official opinions of the Peace Corps or the U.S. Government.)

Friday, February 4, 2011

My new best friend

I would like to introduce my new partner in crime: Remus! He was given to me by a friend, and we've taken to each other quite quickly (we spooned all last night, don't be jealous). This will be the first time I have my very own pet (non-family pet) and i'm super excited!



2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful cat! I LOVE cats! I'm sure he'll be great company and a really good bed warmer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I am clearly already in love with Remus because we already had our first Skype chat. But I would like to say that Remus looks like a diva. And, I am okay with that, because I like to be a diva sometimes too. Please give me him RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete