(All opinions and descriptions of life in Ukraine contained herein are mine. I do not, nor am I qualified to,
express the official opinions of the Peace Corps or the U.S. Government.)

Sunday, July 24, 2011

ABCamp


I am currently in Kharkov, in the north-eastern part of Ukraine, and have been having an amazing time. I am teaching Art again, and also in charge of the Journalism elective, where students create a full newsletter every other day. It's been a lot of fun, but also exhausting. After this next week, I'll be going to Krakow, Poland with my friend Adrianne for 4 days. I'm extremely excited to see my ancestral country, and it should be a blast.

Here is the link to the blog-site of my camp, as well as the latest edition of our newspaper.

http://abccampukraine.blogspot.com/

Click to Enlarge


I will put up all the photos when I get back home in a couple of weeks. Hope you all are having a fantastic summer, because I sure as heck am.

Love and Peace from Ukraine-

N


No comments:

Post a Comment