(All opinions and descriptions of life in Ukraine contained herein are mine. I do not, nor am I qualified to,
express the official opinions of the Peace Corps or the U.S. Government.)

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Books!

Got my book order in from Darien Book Aid over in the states, and couldn't be happier! Our school received about 40 books, varying from comics to teaching guides. Thank you to the folks at Darien my school's English department will have more materials to teach from and use to enrich their knowledge of American culture in the future! I felt extremely proud walking into our library clenching an extremely heavy box of books between my arms. These are the moments in PC that make you feel like your actually worth something :)

Some of the books we got- gotta love that they sent me some Dr. Seuss books as well as a "all you need to know about the Simpsons" guide haha
Dasha and I

Dasha and our Librarian holding our new English texts

No comments:

Post a Comment