(All opinions and descriptions of life in Ukraine contained herein are mine. I do not, nor am I qualified to,
express the official opinions of the Peace Corps or the U.S. Government.)

Monday, January 16, 2012

Holidays in the Promised land

Hey Everyone!

It's been way too long since I last posted, and I am sorry for the delay. I have been all over since I got back to site from my lovely little Winter break in Israel. I got to see my Family for the first time in 14 months which was a bit overdue, but it was totally worth the wait. I won't write too much more since I took a ton of pictures. I'll let you see instead :)

Happy belated Holidays from Ukraine!

Love Nitai





























































































1 comment:

  1. Very cool and funny especially the block of goat

    ReplyDelete