(All opinions and descriptions of life in Ukraine contained herein are mine. I do not, nor am I qualified to,
express the official opinions of the Peace Corps or the U.S. Government.)

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Ukrainian Summer 2012

It's crazy to think that i've been gone for the past two months. It's hard to believe that summer is coming to close here in a couple of weeks. It's even harder to believe that I will be leaving Ukraine in a little less than four months from today. That's right, I have my COS date- December 14th.

It's all been really surreal over here. I have had a great time, but as with everything in life, nothing lasts forever. I've been coming to grips with that reality as of late, and I think the more I accept it, the more i'm ready for the next stage in my life.

However, I must apologize because I have been way overdue with this blog. This blog is basically an update of everything that i've done this past summer which includes all of the summer camps I worked at as well as the travelling I did.

The summer camps were a blast. I did two big ones in Donetsk and then Kharkov. I want to thank all the students and counselors I worked with, they were absolutely amazing. I learned so much from everyone this summer, I feel like i'm a completely different person than I was a few months back.

As for the travels, I got to go to Lviv and Odessa which were fantastic. I fell in love with both of them and really want to go back to Lviv especially. What an incredible town. Hopefully my pictures did them a bit of justice. Below you can find albums from each summer event.
Enjoy!

Love N

CAMP MAKE:
https://picasaweb.google.com/112766197015108838075/CAMPMAKE?authkey=Gv1sRgCOHF3JfVgqeVXw

CAMP ABC:
https://picasaweb.google.com/112766197015108838075/ABCCAMP?authkey=Gv1sRgCO-txPep_OOAsgE

LVIV:
https://picasaweb.google.com/112766197015108838075/Lviv?authkey=Gv1sRgCJPWpOaN793jNg

2 comments:

  1. Niceeee
    Thank you, Nitai! Miss you and cant believe its almost over.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Miss you too! Hope you had a great rest of your summer!

      Delete